Welcome to my blog!
I’m Timo, working as a Software Engineer at Google, learning violin and piano, enjoying biking, 3d printing, and many more things!
On this page you’ll find posts about whatever I happen to be interested in or working on. Some posts are:
- 3D-Printed Violin - a video of what may the the coolest 3d print I’ve made so far: an actual violin that can be played. There is also an audio sample of how it sounds!
- A short summary of our Brain2Music research paper which is about reconstructing music from fMRI brain scans
- Impressions from a 400km bike ride I went on and completed in under 24 hours
- Somes notes I took while reading Anne Frank’s Diary in preparation to visiting her hideout in Amsterdam.
- Cubic Spline Interpolation - the most-visited page of this blog and a mathematical explanation of how points can be smoothly connected by cubic functions.